CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Psalm 13

Psalm 13
For the director of music. A psalm of David.
1 How long, O LORD ? Will you forget me forever?
How long will you hide your face from me?

2 How long must I wrestle with my thoughts
and every day have sorrow in my heart?
How long will my enemy triumph over me?

3 Look on me and answer, O LORD my God.
Give light to my eyes, or I will sleep in death;

4 my enemy will say, "I have overcome him,"
and my foes will rejoice when I fall.

5 But I trust in your unfailing love;
my heart rejoices in your salvation.

6 I will sing to the LORD,
for he has been good to me.


This Psalm has been resonating in my heart and mind recently. It seems like life gets so busy, stressful, uncertain and overwhelming that I just keep asking "how long?". Yesterday at church Josh and I were able to share with our church that we have been having a rough few weeks. For me especially, the pain and loss of the 2 miscarriages has been coming to the surface.
It is good to know that no matter what, God's ways are higher than our ways. He will be faithful. He works for the good of those who love Him. So, I will keep reading and living Psalms as they so often reflect what I am wanting to say better than I could ever say it.

1 comments:

Staci said...

Just wanted to say that I'm prayin' for you today.