CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 29, 2010

7 month picture attempt

*The picture attempts began here with Addison falling sideways.

* We then progressed to her grabbing the paper but sitting up.


* This is the look she gave Josh when he tried to take the paper away.


* This is the last attempt when we gave up on having her sit and smile without attacking the sign. Oh well, I can just tell you she is 7 months old. 


-Addie is eating all kinds of foods now and loving it. Connie has been having a bit of trouble getting her to take her bottle during the day but she still nurses just fine most of the time. 
-Her ear infection seems to have really cleared up in the last week. I'm hoping we don't have more of those but since Josh and I both had a bunch of them it's likely. I wouldn't mind putting tubes in her ears if it will save us a lot of the infection drama but we'll see where it goes.
-Just in the past few days she has started scooting around and almost crawling except that she is going backwards. I don't think it will be long until she is all over the place. Josh and I went last week to get more of the safety stuff that we need to put up. Part of me is excited for her to crawl and get more mobile, part of me is not so ready since that means life with a baby is a whole new ball game. 
-Addison frequently gets very calm and quiet. She seems ultra observant and likes to just sit and take it all in.  I think she will be curious little girl who watches everything. 
-I love seeing her smile first thing in the morning. She still wakes up usually twice a night to eat. That's ok with me. What's I'm less ok with is her waking up and 5am and not going back to sleep unless we hold her. Once Josh holds her in our bed she conks back out and will sleep until we wake her up around 7am. Any suggestions and that 5am wake up time? When we wake her up at 7am she loves to play with us while we get ready. She smiles, laughs and is so fun. It's our favorite time of day I think.

That's about it for now. A few more questions from the last week or two:

In a swing at Aunt Connie's house    and   Wearing her Future ACU Leadership Camps Camper Onesie          

2 comments:

BrandyMcD said...

You can really see her personality starting to come out. So neat!

Sorry about the mavs! :-p

Ashley said...

She is SO cute! I wish we could have a play date! :)