CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Pictures

I would like to write a long, witty, informative update but the bottom line is that my body is so exhausted that I think I'm close to hallucinating or uncontrollable shaking so for now pictures will have to do. Of course, all of the pictures are of Addison since that's all that you all really read this to see or hear about anyway. Really, Josh and I have at least sort of interesting lives but nothing that can't wait. One interesting fact: it snowed yesterday. Yes, yesterday on May 12th. Today it was melted but it still snowed yesterday. Colorado occasionally drives me crazy.



2 comments:

Ashley said...

So so cute!

Anonymous said...

Most beautiful baby in the world but so is her mom. I read to hear about you too and the pics of Addie are an added addition. I love you mosty toasty. Mom