CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 12, 2010

Favorite Things Friday - Senses


See - I love to see Addie's sweet smiles and watch Josh play with her in bed each morning. I also love to see beautiful mountains as I drive to work every day. (I have a great picture but it's on  my home computer and I'm at work).


Smell -  I have always loved smells. Right now some of my favorites are Addie's lotion (Johnson's Bedtime), the way Josh smells when he gets out of the shower, flowers, and one of my new favorite perfumes that my stepmom gave me - In Bloom.
 Touch - It is interesting that this is what the theme is for this week. Lately I have noticed that I have loved the way my sheets feel when I first get into bed at night - they are soft and flannel and cool. It feels especially good when I have just put lotion on. It just feels relaxing. When I but clothes it's great that they look good but they also have to feel good. 

Taste - Fruit, inventive food combos, wine and Chocolate. I love all of these things. 


Hear - I LOVE to hear Addie's laugh. It is more like a weird sounding cackle but I love it. I cannot wait to hear what her voice will sound like. I love her sweet coos and noises she makes. It's awesome.  
 

0 comments: