CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 4, 2010

4 Months Already?



By now it's almost 4 1/2 and I still can't believe Addie is that old. It feels like I have had her longer than that but I am amazed at how much she has grown in such a short time.

Some of the things Addison is doing now:
-occasionally rolling from her stomach to her back
-laughing and actually making noise when she does
-staying awake longer
-take naps about the same time every day
-sleeping about 6 hours at the beginning of the night and then 3 or 4 after that
-recognizing our voices - or at least reacting more
-smiling when she sees Josh and I, especially right when she wakes up
-losing more and more hair (this makes me sad)
-wearing mostly 3-6 month clothes (some are still too big)
-she LOVES her bouncer and anything that lights up
-sleeping in her crib and sometimes falling asleep there on her own at night

Last Sunday night I was feeding her and looked down and was just totally overcome with how much I love this little girl. I am so excited that I will get to know her more and more. I am curious about what things she will like, what her voice will sound like, what her personality will be etc. I also don't want to be too anxious and miss this stage. She is just such a blessing to Josh and I.





6 comments:

Ashley said...

She is so so cute!!!

JBumpus said...

She is so cute!! It goes by fast...yes enjoy this time.

Anonymous said...

Check out those roles on her legs. Uncle Sean would have a word for those thighs. Love you--Mom

BrandyMcD said...

She is adorable and I can't believe how much she has grown!

Leah J. said...

Loved this update! She's growing up so fast! Miss Addison is a perfect mix between you and Josh ... precious!

Lacy said...

I agree I think she is a perfect mix of both of you. She is adorable!!!