CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 25, 2009

K- Kisses (and Photos)





This will be short and sweet but I am thankful for kisses. I am thankful for all of the sweet kisses I get to give my baby and the kisses she will eventually give me (slober and all). I am thankful for the kisses I exchange with Josh - sweet kisses, sexy kisses, playful kisses, etc. I am thankful for kisses.

The pictures were taken by Seasons of Change Photography. Paul Sudbury and Angela (Sudbury) Fleming started a photography business and asked to take our picture for their portfolio. Their prices are great and they do an AWESOME job. If you are in the metroplex area look them up. The email is seasonsofchangetx@gmail.com and they have a website on shutterfly.

The first pics go along with my kissing post...these next ones are just ones that I like! The rest are on facebook!





3 comments:

Ashley said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures!!! They are all so beautiful!
It was SO good to see you guys last week & meet your sweet girl!

Lacy said...

These pictures are so cute. Hope you guys had a great Christmas and a happy new year!

Anonymous said...

The cutest grandbaby in the world and a beautiful mommie but I am not prejudice. Your favorite mom loves you. Guess what I am your only mom. tee hee