CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Pop and Memaw

My dad and stepmom drove in from Lubbock this weekend to meet Addison. They have been so excited about her arrival and were thrilled to finally hold her. One of things they have done that I thought was special was that while I was pregnant they started writing letters to her and I put them all in a binder for her.

Addie is sleeping a little better now which makes me happier. Josh and I have been trying to get into our own routine and schedule. I get us and feed her at night and then Josh takes her downstairs about 6am so I can get a few uninterrupted hours of sleep. I love that time - not just because I am resting but also because Josh is getting some special one on one time with Addie. He calls it Addie/Daddy time. He posted about it this morning on his blog, too. http://theblogofjoshjones.blogspot.com/

Here's a few pictures from our weekend:





1 comments:

JENNY said...

Glad to hear she is sleeping better. She is so cute!