CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 16, 2009

3 Weeks and Counting

Addison was three weeks old on Wednesday! I can't believe it's been that long. We went to the doctor for a follow up appointment on Thursday. She is now 7 lbs 6 oz - so well past her birth weight and gaining faster than the doctors guessed. They said that will slow down but for now it's great.

She also slept in her cradle on her own for two night in a row. Last night was a little rougher but I didn't expect that we wouldn't still have some trouble. She is staying awake more and I'm excited for her to start being more alert and interactive.

Josh has been able to have a somewhat flexible schedule this week so he is home a little more. On Wednesday after we woke up and got ready I took Addie shopping to run some errands and then we went for a long walk in a park. I was pleasantly surprised and how well the day went. It was my first time out with Addie by myself. She did so good and it made me excited to have lots more mother/daughter days as she grows up.

That's about all that' going on here. Josh and I weren't able to make it to Homecoming this year for several reasons. I would reall have liked to go since it was my 5th year reunion - we will just have to make it a priority next year. I'm also pretty sure that next year we won't have a thre week old baby at Homecoming either.

0 comments: