CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 19, 2009

How a baby changes things...

Instead of thinking about date nights, work, how many times I can go to yoga each week, craft time, actually taking a shower, shopping, playing on the computer, having a semi clean house etc these are the things that consme my day:
-poop
-laundry
-the numerous reasons babies cry
-spit up
-baby talk
-feeling like a cow
-wanting to sleep so bad it hurts
-sore boobs (sorry for the TMI)

But I wouldn't give it up because I also get all of these things:
-cuddles
-kissing my baby all over
-seeing Josh give her google eyes that say he is totally in love
-bath time
-sweet faces and funny faces
-going on walks with Josh and Addie

Life is forever changed.

3 comments:

Sarah P said...

It DOES change everything, doesn't it?! There's just no way to understand it fully until you live it. She's beautiful, Shiloh! And so are you!

Audrah said...

I can't wait to experience all of those things, the good and the bad! I feel so blessed to have this opportunity to be a mom.

Leah J. said...

Having a little one DOES change everything! I remember a friend at work told me something I have to pass on to you ... she told me to hold my little Casen as much as possible ... and I did! There were days on my maternity leave when I would literally hold him ALL DAY long and rock in the rocker. Best baby advice I ever got! Hold that little Addison as much as possible! Squeeze in that snuggle time ... soon she will be off and running:) She is absolutely beautiful!!!