CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Things I have thought today

1. I need to go to the bathroom.
2. 14 minutes until a meeting starts.
3. Facebook is addicting.
4. I have messy handwritting.
5. Jeez my calendar is full this week and next week.
6. When can I go to they gym today?
7. Did I eat lunch?
8. I think I did eat lunch, so why am I still hungry?
9. How do you spell appriciate?
10. I wish my phone would stop ringing.
11. I wish other people would answer the phone.
12. I need to get to the grocery store.
13. I need to go to the post office.
14. I need to remember to set my alarm to take my friends to the airport tomorrow.
15. My sister turned 18 today.
16. 2 minutes until I need to leave - enough time to write one last email.
17. My desk is a mess.
18. Wow, I think a lot of random things.

0 comments: