CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Oops

Early this morning (I think about 5:30am) I was rolling over in my sleep and elbowed my poor, sleeping husband right in the eye. He sat up yelling (I would too if woken up by a blow to the face) which in turn woke me up. We eventually got an ice pack for Josh and were able to go back to sleep for a few minutes. Before I left for work I looked at his eye, it wasn't black and blue (yet) but was definitly puffy.

I feel terrible!!! Lately I have been tossing and turning more in my sleep than ever before. I really wouldn't blame Josh if he started sleeping on the couch permenantly from now on - for his own protection.

I'm sorry honey. I love you and I promise I was asleep and didn't do it on purpose!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh no! That is totally something I would do! David says I am always poking, pinching, kicking, etc, etc. Haha!!

amy said...

Ha! It's better now, but when Richey and I first got married-- he was ALWAYS waking me up with his elbow in my face! Now he just talks in his sleep... which is better than my laughing in my sleep because it kind of scares him. :) ha!

Anonymous said...

It was 4:15 in the morning. And it still hurts. I'm building a wall of pillows around myself tonight.

Josh

Melanie L said...

AHHHAHAHAHAHA! SO FUNNY

Leah J. said...

Ha!!! I actually kicked Ben out of our bed on our honeymoon! :) Whoops!