CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Here we go...

I have attempted to start a blog before and never really got into it. Hopefully this time it will work out. I think the problem was that I never really felt like I had much to say. I'm not sure if that has changed but I will give it a try.

My husband Josh and I have been married for 4 1/2 years and have been in Denver for almost 4 years exactly. We moved here because Josh accepted the position as the youth minister at University Church of Christ. It has had its ups and downs but we are grateful to be here.

I work at Adoption Alliance as a foster care case manager. That means that I monitor a caseload of foster homes and the children in those homes. I work with a great team of people. We have decided that you have to be able to be sarcastic and laugh at things that really aren't that funny or else you will never make it in this field. It is challenging but also very rewarding.

I'm sure there are lots of other things to say right now. But I should be responsible and get back to work.

Hopefully there will be more posts coming if I can really get into this!!

4 comments:

Allison said...

Hey Miss Shiloh!! I have been so thankful to get the opportunity to "catch up" with you and Josh thru facebook. It has been too long since I last saw you guys!

I just want you to know that you two have been on my heart lately and prayers have been lifted on your behalf.

You'll be so glad you have a blog. It's so great to have your life documented where you can always go back and see the Lord's hand in your life!

Take care!! Tell Josh hello!

Ashley said...

Shiloh!! I am so glad you have a blog! It's such a fun way to keep up with people.
I hope things are going well. I have been thinking about you a lot lately!

Hope to see you soon!

Sam said...

Glad you have a blog now, you have the exact same blog template as me!

Melanie L said...

Ok, now you've posted, and you have to keep posting, otherwise, I will forget to read. :)