CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Pictures can say 1000 words - Summer so far!


So far summer with Addison has been awesome! She loves the water which is perfect since Josh and I do too. The only problem is finding the time to actually go to the park and the pool....

On Saturday Addie and I will go to the Highlands Street Fair - on of my favorite Denver things - a huge street/arts and crafts fair in a really eclectic part of town. There is yummy food and concerts all day. Sunday we may get to go swimming again too. The sad part of all this is that on Saturday morning Josh leaves for two weeks of camp. We will miss him a lot! I'm slightly nervous about two weeks of single parenting but I know there are people I can call if I need anything and I will be going to see my mom and my brother Sean in the middle of that time for the weekend. Plus, Addie and I have our routine down and are used to hanging out by ourselves. Still, it's not the same without Daddy here.

Overall things are going well. I love summer and am really enjoying this time with my sweet baby!

2 comments:

Leah said...

Call me if you need anything!! Or even if you don't need anything and just want to hang out! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Wish you were here. Somehow Brock thought you were coming this week so I've been looking forward to seeing you!!! I'll be thinking about you. Hang in there! After this week, camps are OVER for an entire year. I keep reminding myself that.

Sarah