CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Sissy Time

Several weeks ago my sister Aletheia (Goober) came and spent the weekend with me. She is 18, almost 19 and lives in Las Cruces, NM. We don't get to spend nearly enough time together.

On Saturday we spent the day together and went to a farmer's market that I like, got massages, then walked around a cool shopping district. I love doing girly things like getting massages or facials when we get to hang out together. It's also usually an early birthday present for Goober.

Anyway, we had a great time and I can't wait to see her again. Hopefully it will be before Addison is born but if not I know Aletheia will come up when she is born.




1 comments:

Lindsay Norsworthy said...

So sweet! I love sister time. I can't believe how grown up she is! I feel old. :)