CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 15, 2009

I am so glad it's Friday

After what has been a long, long week I am ready for the weekend. Josh is feeling better but I have an unsettling feeling that I am going to get sick. If I can stay healthy, the plan for the weekend if to finally hang things on the walls of our house since we haven't done that at all yet. I also want to go buy fabric for our little girl's room. My mom is making the bedding and I want to get the fabric and patterns to her soon. Since they are also on their way to Alaska for the summer I want to get it to where they are in Montana before they leave the country. So, I will be dragging Josh to the fabric store on Saturday.

Hopefully I will also find some maternity capri pants and t-shirts somewhere too.

I am behind on fun updates like last weekend when my sister was here. I will try to get the pictures loaded on the computer so I can put them up soon.

0 comments: