CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 24, 2010

Addie's Birthday Party

I can't believe I am actually writing about my baby's first birthday party. Wow - where has the year gone. The night before her actually birthday I was laying in bed think " a year ago I was in labor and trying to wait just a little longer before heading to the hospital". Not only has Addison grown so much in this past year, I have too. She went from being not quite 7 lbs to being not quite 20 lbs. She went from just laying in our arms, crying and eating to trying so hard to walk, moving all over the place and making the sweetest noises and words. I went from feeling as huge as a house to feeling in shape and strong again. I went from being unsure of myself and having no idea what to do with a baby to feelings at least a little confident that I am a good mom and can care for her. I went from expecting to love her to loving her more than I thought I would. Wow - what a year.






She is doing great - standing along for a minute or two and trying to walk but not quite balanced enough yet. She did awesome at her party - she was in a great mood the whole time and loved all the attention. Enjoy the pictures!

2 comments:

BrandyMcD said...

I love her outfit and the party looks like so much fun.

Happy Birthday Addie! And congrats to Mom and Dad on surviving the first year.

Ashley said...

Her outfit is too cute! I love it! :)
Glad she had such a fun birthday & party!!
Love ya!