CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

New Adventure

If you know me well you know that I have a creative spirit. I love to make things. I am always looking for new ideas, inspiration etc. Another part of me is that I am always trying to save money, get deal, use a coupon, make money etc. So, after ignoring the impulse for far to long I have decided to try and merge these two instincts. The result is




My goal for this site is to showcase things I have made, prices, what is available and for people to be able to order things that they might like for themselves or for a gift. I am not expecting this to be a full blown income (although that would be great) but if I can generate a little extra money for my family that would be fabulous. So, take a look, please leave any feedback and consider placing an order. Anything that is put on there can be personalized in a variety of ways. 

This may be a huge flop but I guess we will see. I am praying that it works out. Thanks for the support!

~Shiloh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sound wonderful and I signed up to be a follower. Mom

Anonymous said...

Sounds great and I signed up to be a follower. Love you--mom